Friday, February 22, 2013

Kochi was in camouflage, a Man was sweating like a Pig!


I was sweating like a pig; In front of me was a white paper with something written in black letters. I could remember nothing, not even my name or where I was. I looked closely to the paper and started reading it. The paper had questions written on it for which I had no answers; no clue! I started reading 2,3,4, and so on until the paper ends. Most of the questions were familiar but I could not remember the answers. I started cursing me for not studying in time and for wasting the time playing. Then I started cursing the god for making my brain erase its data!



Soon my vision was blurred and I could feel the room filling with darkness. I rubbed my eyes and opened them with force by my fingers. I looked around and saw boys and girls writing with a passion and interest. Soon a bell rang and the woman standing at the corner of the room screamed "Hurry! it's going to end in 15 minutes". My heart started beating faster; I could not answer a single question. I am going to fail in the exams and shall regret for the rest of my life.

It is better that I die rather than being alive with my family and friends scolding me. A woman approached me, wrapped in a red sari long enough to encapsulate 5 buffaloes; she asked me to handover the papers! I cannot leave it, not when I have nothing written on it, I thought. I tighten my grip on the paper struggling with the force exerted by the woman who was trying to get the papers from my hand. The paper escaped my hands as a harder object hit my cheeks with a force; it were her hands.


"Amme!!!", I shouted in pain and saw a tall figure looking angrily at me; It was Jk. He shouted "It is 8:30, aren't you getting ready for the office? My heart was still beating faster, I felt as if I were thrown from a skyscraper.


I discussed this dream with Dileep. He says that each dream signals a happening in life. He feels that my dream were a signal that I was not able to fulfill something I wanted badly. I am not sure!


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Don't you worry. Many times we see something without any reason. They are called bad dreams. Get up & leave them to bother someone else.
    :)

    Nisha - Le Monde-A Poetic Travail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams are dreams Abhi, don't worry, nothing it means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its true what deepak said then even m gonna be in a lot of trouble!!!!
    :P
    ;)
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin