Sunday, October 30, 2011

Five things I learnt during the long blogging break



These are few of my findings that I consider affects life at Abhi. I posted the last article on August 19, 2011 and that was also the last day I read any blog. Anu asked me to start with some short articles so I would try a return to blogging.

To see the sunshine at 8 Am, running for toothbrush, towel, food, and iron clothes has become a habit these days. I am trying to finish my jobs early, trying to decide to go to bed before 11.30 Pm but still I find I have no time for the activities I miss the most, not even the time for blogging.



It has become a karma yoga, sitting for more than 12 hours in front of the computer, trying to complete my tasks, making sure I adhere to the slogan “Kaal Karai So aaj Kar, Aaj Karai so ab, Pal mein Parlai Hoyegi, tab bahuri karega kab”.

Following are the five things I learnt during my hunt for what Abhi is supposed to do to achieve peace, to work productively, function at an average basis.

1. Get early and sleep early: I understand that it is most important for me to complete my sleep; the symptoms of insufficient sleep become visible as time heads to its predefined cycle.

2. Be happy and think positive: I have learnt that no matter whom so ever I deal with and whatever influence they bring in my daily life, I should always remain positive. It brings no good to me at accumulating negative thoughts and being sad. Practice pranayama for 15 minutes a day.

3. Exercise daily: It is not necessary you go to gym daily, but keep yourself moving by giving a muscular workout. The more you burn your fat, more you sweat, and more are the chances to stay active.

4. Keep writing or reading: I have become a victim of the entertainment industry. I assume my life starts with a video song and ends with a movie. I understand that written communication provides information that movies don’t.

5. Remember what you are: I am not Shaktimaan and nor can I become one by imitating others. Understand that we are the best at we are. God has gifted us with something precious but we keep on thinking towards what he has gifted others with.

I would not include the most important point within the five mentioned above, rather I would like it to be quoted as the ending line of this post.

“Keep in touch with the people you love and the ones who love you.”

7 comments:

  1. yeah i agree with you, these are few small things which can make a big impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I assume my life starts with a video song and ends with a movie." Particularly liked these lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember what you are...true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wise words Abhi.. loved them all..

    Be yourself and love yourself..

    Happy Kitten
    P.S the net is not allowing me to post under the google account.. no idea why...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wise words Abhi.. loved them all..

    Be yourself and love yourself..

    Happy Kitten
    P.S the net is not allowing me to post under the google account.. no idea why...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So keep in touch...We are here:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin