Friday, March 12, 2010

Rebirth of a young man OR boy - no specifics



One fine morning, I get up and notice free flowing messages in my inbox that say “Happy Birthday Abhi”. I recognized the day and found it ending my twenty fours and pushing me into the twenty fifth. Yes, today is my Birthday. Is this a rebirth? I do not see any wrinkles below my eyes, neither any muscle development. That means I am still young. I wore a Light black jeans and Blue-check shirt to mark the new beginning.



I visited Chotanikkara temple in the morning and requested some blessing from the goddess. You won’t believe that I was the last in the queue that could successfully enter the temple while the main door was closed for morning prayers. If I would have been back by a single person, were the chances to worship goddess in vain. I am lucky to witness goddess and so mark my success with the rebirth.

I am late for sleep. It is 3 Am in the morning and I think I should sleep. I will continue this later. I had a celebration so thought to share with you all.

13 comments:

  1. Orayiram Pirannal Aasumsakal nerunnu....Enjoy..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abhi,
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday,
    Rocking with smiles,
    Be happy in every way,
    Many many happy returns of the day!
    May God Bless You,Abhi,
    With long life,cheer and prosperity!
    Seeking blessings of God,
    Visiting temple on the auspicios day,
    Will make your days brighter forever!
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abhi,
    Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very short b day post.. thought you would post abt a lot of fun yesterday... anyways hope you enjoyed your birthday. :) buddy you too were born in 86 ah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abhi,Many many happy returns of the day and have a great year ahead filled with lots of happiness and be a successful year too...hope u had a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re: Vrinda

    Vrinda Thanks.

    Re: Cool Lassi(e)

    Thanks for the wishes. Though the day was busy with work, I mananged to have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many More Happy Returns Of the Day Abhi :) Have a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Happy Birthday to you Abhi.. may the Almighty continue to shower his blessings upon you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. little bit late, still belated birthday wishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abhi,
    Belated wishes. God bless u. Ente b'day march 9th aayirunnu :)It's good to be back and it was good to be in kerala. Pinne abt avacado, it's called butter fruit too. Naatil I saw it almost everywhere. Try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated b'day wishes Abhi!!! Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Birtday wishes Abhi ..hope you had a great time
    Hey Hosting a Give Away if ur Intrested pls STop by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin