Friday, October 30, 2009

Week / weak in Cochin with a irritating girlfriend, “Pain in the chest”



I have spent a week in Cochin with my girlfriend or I will call it, a weak is in Cochin with a girlfriend, irritating, painful, and troublesome. There are instance when I am seen laughing, screaming, singing, dancing and playing mischievous tricks. I hope this week is not for all these activities; rather it is for maintaining my girlfriend. I can see money running out with light-speeds when my girlfriend is with me.

I hope you are all wondering who this girlfriend is and why I did not mention about her. She is with me from early 2009 and existed for 4-5 months causing pain in my chest. I went to a consultant who, after many efforts got me rid of the lady.



The consultant, the genius, the godfather was none other than Doctor Krishnan Hari of Medical Trust. Yes, you got it right; the girlfriend is my fever. I referred fever as Girlfriend because it was close to me not even ready to leave me in my dreams. Dr. Hari Krishnan is an old man, I hope between age 50 to 60, tall and gentle in appearance. He did a two day checkup and prescribed me some drugs that made me get rid of my irritating girlfriend.

Today, 30 October 2009; facing the computer screen, fingers pointing towards keyboard, chest filled with the cough and eyes encapsulated in red shades, I am sick to extreme inner levels, irritated with the painful chest infection making me experience the sick man I never wanted to be.

This time, I have decided to get rid of the girlfriend without the help of Mr. Hari. All the treatment done by the doctor, though made me get rid from the fever but its side effects lasted for next 2-3 months including hair loss and weight loss. I had to take another set of antibiotics to get rid of those side effects.

My mother always says that Antibiotics are not good for health. She prescribes a set of homemade medicines that show effects slowly but prevents them to return again. Some of her treatments include steam treatment, medicinal water with jiggery and pepper, thulasi leaves etc. She is a big doctor with no certificate but her experience and inherited knowledge makes her do the best.

Yesterday I went to sleep at 11 Pm and was feeling relaxed. At 2.30 Am I wake up immediately with a heavy chest irritation, coughing hard making my lungs pain to their extreme heights. I discovered the cause was the high speed fan which Biga forget to switch off after watching the late night show. I was unable to sleep properly with the irritation. Finally I went to sleep at 6 Am when I strated feeling better after applying vicks vaporub.

I saw a lot of comments on my blog from my well wishers and I hope I will get well soon with all your wishes.

13 comments:

  1. hope u get well soon and return to the blogging world with high energy levels...take care and take good rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re:Sushma Mallya

    Thank you for your wishes and comments. I hope I will be able to recover, soon for this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds awful what you're going through! I hope that you do not have H1N1 flu. Get rest and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abhi,
    Hope you get well soon. I too have the same problems, that's why even I am on a break...take care....have good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur GF is so annoying,get rid of her fast...same here,my fever is gone,suffering with chest congestion..taking cough syrup and that makes me sleepy too...Vicks itte aavi kollu,feel better....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dey..while reading ur comment i am watching vandanam scene in Jeeven tv,adipoli,wat a coincidence...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Njan parthikyam keto!!Ammaiude homemade medicine modaingathu kazhikuka..vegam ella sukadum marikito keto...:)Take rest and get well soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re: all

    Thank you very much for your wishes. I am feeling fine now except for the cough and irritation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fin a good doctor and a good cure. This is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. get well soon. is the mundu slipping incident real???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Re: Joshy Daniel

    Yes boss... that is a real incident.

    ReplyDelete
  12. missed this post of urs..

    I liked this one and I think me and my mother are just the same..

    My mother always says that Antibiotics are not good for health. She prescribes a set of homemade medicines that show effects slowly but prevents them to return again. Some of her treatments include steam treatment, medicinal water with jiggery and pepper, thulasi leaves etc. She is a big doctor with no certificate but her experience and inherited knowledge makes her do the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin