Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Start of Red alert and curfew in Cochin



Today Cochin was full with policemen on the streets, railway station, road sides and all the important spots. I got a rumor that Cochin is under attack and there is a possibility of red alert in Cochin. The rumor details that some terrorist have tried to enter Cochin and police officials are putting their full efforts to see that nothing wrong, happens.

This is 2.30 AM in the morning and I was about to sleep when I thought I should write this article to tell the citizens in Cochin to be vigilant and inform police for anything suspicious if noticed.

The rumors are always rumors but I hope the red alert or curfew situation should never happen in Cochin. Cochin is the queen of the Arabian Sea and the terrorists might have thought that they will conquer the queen. I would like to pass a message to them, “BEWARE!! You are planning to target the wrong place”.

Hope this remains rumor and there is no truth in this story. I wish you all, a good night and a very bright morning. “Vande Mataram”

I don’t know but my inner krantikari(rebel) always gets active when such incidents are reported. I watched Krantiveer by Nana patekar last week, might be the side effects of that. : )

16 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks for the news. Hope nothing happens.Stay safe!

    I have an award for you. Do accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hope your ok, your blog is great by the way will come back Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry nothing will happen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the rumors were just rumors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything will be fine..i dont know y these terrorists ruin others life...cant live or let others live peacefully...hope everything will be under control,take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they are rumors.

    Till now nothing has been reported as suspecious on telivisions. Hope the police force tackles the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. didnt read anything of that sorts in the newspapers. so, might be rumours, or yet to find out.

    probably the police were searching for your lost ATM card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are right, might be they were searching for my lost ATM card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do really hope Rocksea is correct :)

    but I am glad to note that the state is indeed vigilant...

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...its sure that u will get ATM card soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. today in news paper it was written that puneits should be alert in the time of Diwali..god knows what is going to happen.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watch news daily,but couldn't find any alert like that,evide, Media newsinu vendy News undakkuvalley...Happy Diwali Abhi...Crackers okke vangyo..?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG hope every thing will be fine, but such a quite and beautiful place like cochin in Red alert!!!!!!!!! feeling very sad. becarefull...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope they are rumors...Anyway be careful...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry i am late korachu busyariynu...Hope everything is fine..ur rite rumors are always rumors..Nothing to worry about it..wish u & ur family Happy diwali..adichupolikku.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin