Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And the awards for 2009 goes to... Abhi



He was back in the crowded room at Tripunithura in Ernakulam, and Biga was leaning on his bed quiet and astonished at the serial that popped out changing the channel with the TV remote. He took the guitar and started playing the old melody “maine kisi se dil deke kar li, rate … om shanty om…” he was busy in his melodious voice and the rhythm of the guitar. Soon a voice reached his ears that were a bit hard though crisp that were decoded as “ onnu poyi tharamo” (please could you go out from here). That voice was from Biga, it continued… “if you don’t shut your mouth you will see your mouth filed with Acid kept on the shade”. I understood, it is not the place for singers like me.



I saw the comments on my article and was astounded to see it. Soon I read it and what this is! The award for 2009 goes to Abhi… for his outstanding performance in “Life at Abhi”. Oh! Ok not outstanding but a bit better. My Blogging awards for 2009 were given by Mythreyi of Specialty recipes from my(e) kitchen, Babli from Khana Masala, Sangeetha Subhash from Kothiyavunu.com and Swapna Raghu Sanand of Petals!.


On this auspicious occasion of Award ceremony, I would like to say some words of gratitude. “Mike please”. Ok, my dear Ladies and gentlemen; I am extremely thankful to all my above-mentioned Friends and blog readers who have considered me for an award. I would like to mention separate thanks to the jury members and sponsor Google.com for their effort and support in running the blogs. In addition, I would like to thank all my friends and the cartoons in the society, including me who have inspired me to write and express my feelings.



I know you will ask me the question like how I am feeling today. “Oh yes! I am feeling extremely happy and delicious. Why delicious?, Because I had moong dal sabzi that came to be extremely delicious.

I think who so ever has invented the concepts of awards for the bloggers had a good intention of creating friends and share appreciation.

I was not able to write the complete article as we went for a movie on Biga’s insistence. The movie is named “Kana kanmani”. The theme of the movie is good. It expresses the crime committed by married couples through abortion.



The main feature of the movie was that we were 10 people in the whole theatre to watch the movie. Seems interesting, isn’t it; a movie that is played in the theatre just for 10 people. Awesome! So theatre owners also gave me an award.



I am only sad at the fact that Kerala lack good music lovers. Never mind I will someday place that video so you can enjoy my melodious voice and guitar music. When I think about your friendliness and the way you like my blog, I don’t think I should let you hear my song. : )

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on all ur awards Abhi, ur speech was great, someone nominate him for Oscar yaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ur awards Abhi...The first picture gave me a idea that you got an award for some musical program :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..how come KK has just 10 people..I heard its big hit in Kerala..
    Anyways..congrats for all those awards Abhilash..:) n I hope you get a better audience in future..;)..keep up your practice..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats abhilash.You deserve the awards. Good tht u are watching movies with a moral too. Keep up the good work on that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats buddy :):) I like the way you have written this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats abhilash :)keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congraz on all ur awards abhi...that was a very interesting speech,enjoyed reading it as usual...keep it going...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for that video that goes with the awards. Were you singing because you won awards? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on ur awards, enjoyed reading..u r so brilliant Abhilash:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You write so well and each and every post of yours is brilliant so you deserve this award and I have given it from my heart not just simply as you thought that bachha hai de diya not at all. You are really a very good writer and I appreciate for your good post.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Abhi,keep rocking..I also thought kannakanmany is a big hit,wat happened,night show aayirunno?I really wanted to watch Pazhassiraja, and loudsspeaker...liked the songs in Loudspeaker ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You narrate well Abhi :) Congrats on ur awards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats a nice award speech :) Congrats on your awards Abhi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Abhi, that was a quick comment. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Abhi... keep writing...

    thought Kanakanmani would have more takers.. maybe it is too serious? am waiting to see it.. a part of it is shot in the Tea Estate that my Father managed for well over 20 years and where I grew up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin