I think, things are changing. Luck has upgraded its version. I thought it does not support the old firmwares but this is something cool! My luck has upgraded to version 18.104.22.168.
The great arts and crafts Artist Nithya who writes fourth sense samayal and Nits Arts and Craft has selected me for a prize. I am new to blogging and awards session so this is something interesting. Spreading Gifts and awards for the best people (oh…ok I agree I am not best) is a good idea to increase network and spread friendship.
Hope I would have received something in this manner from my teachers, and then my mother would be too happy. However, yes, finally I got it so ‘kal ho na ho” yeh aaj ho gaya.
Some people believe in Luck and wait for it to upgrade versions. They should understand the upgrades are applicable if you have an internet connection (if you have a smooth career edge) or you transfer it through USB (try to work and achieve it through transferring ideas into implementations).
Blogging is a part of my life. I am not a good writer nor have any other aim besides exchanging ideas and information. I started life at Abhi with an Aim to record what I do and to know what I should do. I think I was able to avoid jargons and present ideas in the simple English.
I love my life and people around me. I believe life is to love, love and love. There is no differentiation for past, present or future of love. If you love your life, you will be able to love yourself and people around you.
Life is never stable and the one who face it during worst times will be the one to survive and let others survive. Elders give advise to younger to help them understand what their faults were and what they should avoid. The same theme follows my blog the difference being I am younger and elder in different scenario.
So Luck may be a factor not a necessity. Please do not wait for your luck to upgrade versions in your life. Try and let Luck search for you to provide updates.
(award by Nithya)
Following are the information requested by Nithya.
1. You should link with the person who has tagged you.
2. You must post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the secret ABCs by you.
4. You should tag four people at the end of your blog post.
5. Leave a comment on their blog and let them know they are tagged.
6. You should take care, not tag the same person repeatedly in order to increase network of bloggers achieving the awards.
I have written in for me.
1. A – Available/Single? I am always available to friends and single for women.
2. B – Best friend? Mayank, Hanish, Atul, Vikram, Akash, Samir, Prabhat, Don, Bishar, Shyla, Biga, Jk, Jinu, Vinay,….now Nithya.
Appa! The list goes too long so in general, All those who have a loving heart.
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Boost is the secret of Sachin’s energy, mine is mango juice
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Bike’s key, Bike of-course, Laptop, internet, PC, calculator, mobile, chappels and shoes, dress.
6. F – Favorite color? Red and Blue
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears, that was my favourite cartoon, which used to come on sony channel.
8. H – Hometown? Nagpur, Maharashtra
9. I – Indulgence? I think I should pass this question. If I answer all, they will think it is setting.
10. J – January or February? If only two options are there then January as it comes before February. I would like March if there was an option, as I was born on 12th March.
11. K – Kids & their names? Ajay, Akshay, Manikandhan, Appu. These are the kids surrounding me. The kids of my uncle and Aunt.
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Laughter, Happiness, friends and love.
13. M – Marriage date? God please give me the answer.
14. N – Number of siblings? Small sister, Anjali
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges, aur kya… I am from orange city. What a question?
16. P – Phobias/Fears? I fear silence god and mother. The fear for God and Mother is another form of respect.
17. Q – Quote for today? “Understand what you are. Tell yourself nothing is impossible for you, not even mission impossible.” Super quote isn’t it? Enne samadikyanam.
18. R – Reason to smile? S has to travel long mile so keep smiling.
19. S – Season? Winter season, I get good sleep these days.
.20. T – Tag 3 People? Mayank- friendly, Hanish- Loving, Atul- Caring
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I am a very good person.
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter guard
23. W – Worst habit? Do I have. mm… no answer. I leave it for my friends.
24. X – X-rays you've had? One. You can read the story about it here.
25. Y – Your favorite food? “Gajar ka halva” made by my mother and yes everything my mother prepares.
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Pisces as per English calendar and Vruschikam as per Malayalam.
I am passing this tag and awards to Don, Roxy, Smitha and Vrinda
Malte, The joy of Giving #GivingTuesday#India
15 hours ago