Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fed up with the damn life - Escape to the jungles



Today was a very bad day for me. I was not able to work properly in the office neither I was able to behave properly in front of my friends and colleagues. This happens to me when I have to do something I never like to or when something I have planned goes wrong.

I was always adjusting for others but now I am fed up. I think I should take a long rest and go to a far place unreachable by anyone where I could spend the time and forget all the problems. Will that be escapism? I do not know but I will have to do something.

actor murali

I have nothing to be written today; neither had I done anything good to be shared with all. I went to hotel rajadhani at 10 PM after waiting for clouds to have their water dry. I had a parota and peas masala.

While I was in the hotel watching the television, I witnessed the bad news about actor Murali. Murali died today. He was my favorite actor; I have seen many of his films, amaram being my best. He has reality in his acting and the way of speech. May the actor live long in our heart?

5 comments:

  1. Forget it and relax.. Do something that you like the most and you would be fine soon.

    Actor Murali had done a great job in my favorite tamil movie Dum Dum Dum. Film industry is gonna miss him so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re:Nithya

    Thanks for the advise. Regarding murali, yes he was a good actor and he has worked in several good films too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Science Bloggers Association

    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murali was a good actor and he was my favourite too...

    He was a good person ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin