Monday, July 20, 2009

silks king from chennai seen on road



Yesterday I was alone in the room, prepared breakfast and boiled rice for the lunch.
There was no new movie or any good news on the telivision. I decided to go for a movie. Called Avinash and we decided to watch kambahkt ishq at padma in shenoys cinemax cochin. We reached the theatre at 1.30 Pm and came to know that next show will be at 3.15 PM. We decided to go to chennai silks. Silks king from chennai, chennai silks is seen on road.. MG road.

chennai silks ernakulam

Chennai silks has built a 9 storied building at MG road Ernakulam (kochi) with clothes for ladies, girls, boys, gents and old people. Clothes needed from birth till death, it has all in this building.

At the ground floor of chennai silks ernakulam you could watch the clothes for ladies, second floor is also for ladies, third floor; I suppose has dress pieces and on the fourth floor it has clothes for genious like me. I was searching for a blue shirt. I did not go beyond the fourth floor as I was busy selecting shirt.

Chennai silks ernakulam has two brands of its own, rest are the other common brands. You have good varieties to select from the range. I was not able to see the saree collections. I assume chennai silks is popular for its silk saree collection. I will see it the next time as I am planning to buy a saree for my mother. A pattu saree.

Sales men are from Tamil Nadu, so I hope they wll face some problem at convincing people. But chennai silks ernakulam made a good sales on Sunday. As it is aadi maasam clothes will have good discounts. They also accept credit cards and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin