Friday, July 24, 2009

Reflecting ideas through kitchen and recipes



I am always there to test new recipes in my kitchen. I try doing things by own. Most of the recipes that I try or most I cook daily are not in the way others do. They taste better for me and hope for others, since they eat it without hesitation. I started this blog just to have something recorded about myself, but I could see a lot of talents blogging ideas through the World Wide Web. They are into cooking, photography and all the activities they do or skills they possess.

Blog Rias collection

I went across a blog a few days before while serching for some recipe. It is a blog called Ria's collection. I was reading a new recipe which she mentioned as kothu parota. I had something similar before so it was not the speciality that cought my attention.

kothu parota

I could see a lot of recipies by her with images that were really attractive. They are arranged with a different style, as if focussing the recipe from different angles for a viewer. I understand it is necessary for a reader searching for recipe to have the ingredients and methods detailed, but it also adds an extra asset to your recipe blog if you have something picturising its output.

I can see young talents around me, I feel how creative they are at approaching things. They have their own style of writing and even picturising. Blogging would go long if I see something around me like this.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This kothu paratha looks delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abhilash!Thanks for visiting my space and taking your time off to comment on my posts :) And I must say that I am so happy to see this post of yours... a suprise actually! :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging in India is gaining ground...& fast! I love how it's catching the foodie world in it's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and there are good bloggers around us...

    I like Ria's blog as the pictures appear quiet different for me...

    Thank you Deeba, jeniffer for the comments...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin