Thursday, July 2, 2009

Orkut, facebook, twitter all assembled in orkutter photograph



I thought about my friends and imagined, oh.. I do not have images of my friends, their photos which I can look and which can remind me about the old days I had with them.

orkutter photograph
I searched in orkut, facebook and websites like twitter to find their photos. I downloaded each and every image, i understood oh .. I did download but I have to open each image to have a look at it. Is there any means i can have all of them in a single image. That gave rise to the new work.

I call it Orkutter photograph. I also uploaded it in orkut so that all my friends go through it and find their friends within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin