Friday, July 10, 2009

Lunch, hunger and balanced diet waiting in front of hotel rajadhani tripunithura, Ernakulam



Am I woried nower days about my health.. mm... NAAAAA..I was never worried and I am not even now worried about it. But as my doctor advised me to have regular food, I have to have it from outside; may be, till I have my kitchen well arranged as before.

Food and hotels

I had my lunch today from hotel Rajadhani tripunithura. I think this is the only hotel in the Tripunithura that serves tasty food. I could never notice such taste with NM food court. The most amazing thing you could notice in tripunithura is the long list of curries you get with rice. These Brahmins and Rajas, I think like to have a lot of water and not good vegetables with food.

To be frank I never had a good "chatpata", food from here. In Maharashtra you have a lot of variety foods. Here I could see mens with tummy and rice, I think that is their mool mantra. Anyway I am not here to devise punch lines about Tripunithura, I like the place, the temples and all but food... " Amme njyan varuva" ( Mother I am coming back: Said in malayalam)

I have learned a lot of good recipies from my mother and I should not praise me, but still I am a good cook. May be I dont need to marry for this reason atleast. Kidding...May be I plan to have the dinner at home. let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin