Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Second day at Palace with providac lactobacillous - Tripunithura



This is my second ill day at the palace, Tripunithura. Got up in the morning prepared some food and had my medicines. I was feeling too tired, I am sure the medicines were not provided to give me energy. I feel better except the cough accumulated in my chest which is not planning to leave me as if it is my girlfriend.

The doctor gave me a medicine called providac lactobacillous, it is a capsule fitted in a small sealed cyllindrical shaped tin with plastic closing. My friends say it is to regenerate some bacterias that are dead due to intake of some food or the chemicals given out during the fever.

providac bacteria lactobacillous

I was wondering why he gave me this medicine for a fever; I thought to do a research and found that life style impacts the health and our intestines. This can be result of stress, poor diet and many health conditions which reduce the amount of healthy bacteria in the intestines and providac puts them back. It is guaranteed to provide at least 10 billion live active cells of Lactobacillus in every capsule.

I dont know.
baapre! just imagine I am eating capsules to generate bacteria in my intestine, sounds great; not at all to me. I think all these diseases started hunting me from the day I started working. You can image the life of a IT guy busy with work the whole day, no better food and at last what you get.. good income with extra diseases.

When I look back at my past I can recollect that I had no diseases, when I used to eat daily and at proper times that too the delicious food cooked by my mother. mmmm... I miss that food.

May be just wait and see whats up next for the Doctor to say after 5 days, sorry I forgot to tell you that he said me to visit him after 5 days.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Same situation here...being in IT and touring cities, I started eating outside food and ruined my GI tract. Adding to this stared releaseing lots of GAS(evry 1hr-imaging sitting in Office desk). Just 4 yrs back I never used to have any problem infact cold/fever would visit me once a year. Visited doc(gastro) and he advised to avoid food that dosent suit me..so stared doing experiment on foods, ended with a conclusion of avoiding milk, dairy products, cheese, milk sweets,eggs, dal, channa. Taking Providac for a month now it feels good now. Looks like I dont have certian bacterias which should break down protein. Docs says that their are million types of bacteria in our intestine and all are not explored yet by science,so now manageing with existing known bacterias in capsules.

    IBS Victim :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ... im havin gut problem for last 1 year , it all started after i took some antibiotics for sinus and i used to drink (whiskey ) once a week and i eat outside all meals , its been 1 year since i had a healthy tool(feaces) . Did providac make u feel better aft takin it for a month , please tell me if any diet has cured u of gut problem .

      Delete
    2. hi bro... im having gut problems from last one year , it all started after i took antibiotics for sinus and also because i drank once a week and eat outside all 3 meals (m anfrom ibs engg. student) , please let me know what supllements or diet cured you , did providac help you? . I am a sportsman i have lost weight due to indigestion , how did you recover .

      Delete
    3. Hi Vishwanath,

      I was suffering from a fever that kills certain bacteria required for the healthy functioning of the body. It was due to having food continuously from Restaurants. Providac Lactobacillus helped repair that. I took this for a single dose of 1 week and was fine. I am not sure if it applies for you. Kindly discuss with your physician before consuming it.

      Delete
  2. I have been asked to eat 1 providac each day emplty stomach and 1 pentocid each day 30 min before 1st meal for almost 5 weeks and revisit the doc post that. Is it fine to have these medicines continously for 5 weeks. Any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. after a week of continous stomach ache

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been asked to eat 1 providac each day emplty stomach and 1 pentocid each day 30 min before 1st meal for almost 5 weeks and revisit the doc post that. Is it fine to have these medicines continously for 5 weeks. Any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What dose providac capsules in stomach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin