Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bright morning at vytilla



It was 5.30 in the morning when I left office after a meeting with the European client. My coulegue Jinu asked me for a tea and we decided to have one. As it was early morning there were not enough stores open and that too selling tea.

Got up on my bike and we started a search for the tea stall.
We passed across vadake kotta, kirakke kotta and all the kottas, but no tea anywhere. Then we thought to approach vytilla. Vytilla is a place that connects all the major cities from cochin.



To my surprise there were a lot of tea stalls and we had our morning tea from there.
Breakfast was appam and kadala.

It was a nice experience to have a breakfast and tea in the early morning.
Hope I never have such experiences in future where I have to wake during my sleeping hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments. I do respect your opinions.

All the posts are about my life with a pinch of comment on social activities and new discoveries happening around us.

The purpose is to impart knowledge and welcome comments for correction on views, since these are from a single spectator.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin